Everytime I open up ICQ, Aim, or any other messanger or software my computer trys to download a file. Anybody know how I can get this off?
Everytime I open up ICQ, Aim, or any other messanger or software my computer trys to download a file. Anybody know how I can get this off?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
its infected with a self executable virus the way it sounds......run your AV, adaware, spybot to see if that can help.......past that, if you have a firewall set up, you can make choice on what to allow and what not to allow.....disallow that particular file and regardless of what it is, it wont be able to be sent because the firewall will be in place.
my computer has these stupid messages that pop up and i get like 5 each hour....they wont go away...they arent pop ups they're are supposed warnings?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Go to this link and download the Microsoft Antispyware software. It is free and fantastic. I do not have the problems I use to have.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
thanks i need it
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
Bookmarks